Hi!
In the future, a very far future i think, i would like to work like a
bar tender on a small bar owned by me. Of course it would be indoors, hopefully
in a bar of my own. I don't really like to travel so i wouldn't like to travel
as part of my job. I also would like to be a teacher in the university, but i’m
a little dumb so I think that wouldn’t be possible. I really think that I will
work ‘till I make enough money to buy a place and then I’ll build a freaking
awesome bar with lights and paintings and all the stuff. Then my work will be
prepare drinks and cocktails and serve them to people who hate themselves as
much as i hate myself.
Talking about money i would be
happy if my profit is just enough to survive and keep living a quiet life without
any kind of disturbance. I really don’t want to be rich or something like that,
in fact i kind of hate money, as much as i can hate something that i use every day.
Well, i think i’m just talking nonsenses
right now because I didn’t sleep well yesterday, so i think the best thing to
do now is to say bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment