When i end the career that i am now, i would like to study
something related to the non-humans animals, like zoology or biology, because I
really like the idea of work in a zoo or a national park someday.
I don’t know where I would study that or even if I’m really
gonna do it, but I really would like that and learn more about all the life
forms above (and beneath) the ground. In fact, if I could learn about the psychology
and behavior of reptiles and birds I would be like the happiest guy in the
world.
I also would like to learn how to play violin and
instruments of its family (like the viola and the cello), but that wouldn’t be
in a university, I’d prefer a private teacher or a music academy, because I don’t
think that the way they teach music in university could work for me.
I also want to learn about narrative and films, because I really
like the way a person can build a world just from his (or her) mind and with
that entertain and even change the life of many other people. I like how with
just a story you can tell many things, and I would be really happy if someday I
could write a story like Solaris or Stalker from Andrei Tarkovsky.
very nice!!! n.n
ReplyDelete