Very important person in the career that I am studying is
Uwe Kramp. He is a humanist psychologist and, for what I know, an important
person in the career. He is a really, really tall and skinny man. When you
first meet him, he looks like a really serious guy but when you get to know
him, he is kind and funny. I noticed this in the second subject I took with him,
which was psychology of the personality. In this subject his classes where
super funny and enjoyable, and he looked really entertained at doing them. On
the other side, his classes in the first subject I had with him (social
investigation methodologist) where like one of the most borings things that I have
been. I think that was because the
subject and the things that he thought there where boring.
I am really happy to know this teacher and expert in the
field and every time I see him in the campus I get close to say hi and have a
talk.
That’s all, bye J

No comments:
Post a Comment